MISSION AND VISION
1. To share God’s message of LOVE to the world, Nations, Communities and Territories
2. To share God’s LOVE in our heart by connecting people with God and God with the people.
3. To bear the FRUITS of LOVE, FAITH and HOPE and impart others to do so
4. We are committed to building a MULTI-CULTURAL Community of Believers that God would use to ignite a REVIVAL FIRE across the length and breadth of our Nation.
5. To impart our communities by exemplary demonstration of the human face of Christ’s Spirit to the needy and less privileged in the society.
6. To SERVE our Generation by the Will of God through Educational, Social, Sports, Music, Arts & Crafts activities in our Communities
7. To make Disciples of All Nations with sincerity of purpose, transparency, honesty and integrity.
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
MISSION AND VISION.
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
1. To make heaven
2. To take as many people with us
3. To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations
4. To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
5. To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
6. We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ
COMMUNITY & HUMANITARIAN RELATED SERVICES OFFERED BY DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS [DOAN]
1. To act as Public Service to our communities in several areas of need and support
2. To help and support as many people as possible who are in need and less privileged in the society.
3. To get involved in humanitarian services and programs that strengthens the self-reliance of individuals, families and communities.
4. We are positioned to relieve suffering in any way we can and to foster self-reliance for people of all nationalities and religions providing opportunities for service.
5.To meet the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of our society as much as possible.
6. To constructively engage the children and young people in our communities through our strategic organised Social, Sports, Music, Arts and Crafts activities.
7. To partner with other voluntary and humanitarian bodies with the sole aim of making our society and communities a safer and better environment for all and sundry.